Date: 2009-02-27 08:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ashlibrooke.livejournal.com
(I hope that you dont mind me commenting here)

But after watching this interview and him saying that Ben turns dark as a child, I'm wondering if Annie dies when they are young.

Everyone is assuming that they grow up together and fall in love. But with as close of bond as they have as children, seeing Annie murdered could turn Ben dark even that young. And he is in 4 episodes, a lot of things could happen during this time.

Sorry...just thinking out loud here.

Date: 2009-02-27 08:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] m-emerson-news.livejournal.com
I make it my business not to personally comment in this blog, but your question (I hope that you dont mind me commenting here)
prompted a need for an answer:

Of course it is OK for you to comment here. I never hold grudges. Things of the past are buried.

I LOVE YOUR THEORY.