m_emerson_news: (Default)
[personal profile] m_emerson_news
ABC posted a three minute video with Michael, Naveen Andrews and Elizabeth Mitchell making comments about the premiere, and what's to come in the season.

Thanks to Robert Dougherty for this find.

Date: 2009-01-25 10:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] benobsessed.livejournal.com
Aaw thanks for this!

LOL Naveen you're cockney accent makes me laugh!

Michael is so cute and damn Liz for being so bloody pretty *is jealous*

Date: 2009-01-25 12:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] greenleaf-y.livejournal.com
Michael is fine! I love his new hairstyle.

Date: 2009-01-25 07:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gl12.livejournal.com
Yay!!! If it is possible, this makes me even more excited about this season. I love how Michael really gets into the show as a fan. Some of the people have been all ho-hum and too cool to be excited about it Just another way ME rocks!

Profile

m_emerson_news: (Default)
m_emerson_news

May 2009